pytorchfi: A Python package for simulating runtime fault
injections to test resilience and robustness in PyTorch models. Adopted in the PyTorch Ecosystem, and used by Intel Labs, Nvidia,
and other research
- pineapple.lol: A small brand I created that holds a
lot of my side
projects and exploratory work with others.
- HarkerDev: An organization that built many software solutions for Harker
students and faculty. The first project launched, Bell Schedule, recently
reached one million views.
- venmo.lol: A webapp that visualizes a user's Venmo
meant to highlight lack of privacy on the platform.
passgen: A password generator built upon the principle
password comprised of a few words is stronger than a random string.
- ymca: A virtual resource guide built for the YMCA New
American Welcome Center.
emojify-pr-title: A GitHub action that ensures
there is an emoji before every pull request title, as well as adding emoji based on the title.
readable-num: An NPM package that turns numbers
into easy to digest words to help with simplification and marketing.
profile-gen: An easy to use CLI tool to build a themed
- aha: A platform to help generate project name suggestions based on a
topic or word, generated from synonyms and translations.
n-body simulation: A visualization of the n-body
simulation in C++, allowing users to add and move bodies.
- mlh-events: An unofficial API to retrieve data about MLH
webrtc-ip: A web scanner that will scan and identify your public
and local IP addresses. Proof of concept for a network security project.
lan-scanner: A web scanner that will detect your local IP address
and run a network scan to identify devices. A proof of concept for a network security project.
vera: An AI based on linguistic analysis to determine if a given statement is
true or false based on the top results from search.
- smart-mirror: Software for smart mirrors.
ideal-potato: A Java data trimmer to remove outliers
from CSV data.